MOTUL SCOOTER EXPERT 2T
For all daily use in urban conditions.
Suitable for two-stroke engines, with direct injection or traditional carburetor.
Can be used with oil injection or pre-mix systems.
Suitable for all types of gasoline fuels, leaded or unleaded, with or without ethanol, biofuels.
Compatible with catalysts.
- Technosynthese® synthetic motor oil formulated for 2-stroke scooter engines operating at high rpm.
- Fortified with a synthetic base oil for exceptional oil film resistance and anti-wear protection.
- Prevents deposits and ensures engine cleanliness at all levels: combustion chamber, spark plug, piston bottom, ring grooves,exhaust port, exhaust pipe…etc.
- Mixing ratio: from 2% to 4% (50:1 to 25:1) according to manufacturer’s requirements.
- Please adjust according to your own needs.
Product package volume 1 L
Package volume is 1 L (1000 ml) of oil.
For 2T engines that are prone to damage when quickly obtaining maximum power. This oil must perform at very high temperatures without seizing the engine
High quality oil, characterized by smokelessness. This oil is used for heavy-duty engines such as off-board, mopeds or motorcycles.
Technosynthese is a blend of synthetic and mineral base oils. MOTUL often uses esters as synthetic oil bases, for car and motorcycle engines.
Oil quality: Semi-synthetic
Semi-synthetics usually blend mineral and synthetic oils. They are the ideal balance between mineral and synthetic oils.
The oil is designed to be mixed with fuel directly in the fuel tank in the correct ratio, it is strongly recommended to follow the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations regarding the ratio.